About HAW5 Foundation
The Foundation will support organizations that had a positive impact on Henry Wise's life. The Foundation will always have a great respect for all emergency response volunteers and will use funds generated through the foundation to support rescue air, boat, canine, and dive teams that work tirelessly to save lives.
HAW5 Foundation Award
For this award, the kids at Bayside are hugely involved and best to determine which classmate most exemplifies what the HAW5 Award is truly about. Ironically this award embodies everything we hope the kids take away from the entire Pine Mountain experience. As Bayside parents, it’s our impression that Pine Mountain is meant to bring them closer together and to help them realize they only have a short period of time left to invest a little bit more in the people and place they love so much. If Henry could tell them anything, he would say, “don’t take a single opportunity or moment for granted”. Pine Mountain actually offers the perfect time for the kids to reflect on their years at Bayside and the mark they have left on each other and to recognize the person that has made the biggest imprint on the class as a whole.
The recipient of this award will be a good reflection of Henry:
1. He/ She is always happy and makes others happy, includes everyone, unites the grade, keeps people smiling and laughing.
2. He/ She is the person that when you find out they are in your class you look forward to that period everyday.
3. He/ She makes Bayside better by being involved in as many activities as possible. Not because they are always the superstar but more because they just don’t want to miss out on a single thing that involves being with friends and supporting their school.
4. He/She may not have a 4.0 and may barely squeak by with Cs, but they try hard and have a great attitude.
5. He/ she never wasted a single minute of the day.
6. He/ She loves his life, his school, his friends and his community.
This award is about the impression that he/she has left on classmates throughout their Years at Bayside.
From The Wise Family
Laurie and I wanted you to know that the “Forever Wise” was signed today as the KlaasKids K9 Training boat. We will give her an official christening when we put her on the water at our next K9 training.
For KlaasKids Henry will always be a reminder to all of us to live our lives with Hope and the Blessings that Family & Friends can provide to each of us.
Know that you and your Family are in our thoughts & Prayers during this Christmas & Holiday season!!
In Hope Always, Laurie, Ray & your KlaasKids Family
31st Annual Jubilee Festival of Arts Article
We are blessed to have continue support for The HAW5 Foundation and want to say Thank You to each and everyone of you.
A Foundation that the HAW5 Foundation supports.
JH Ranch, California
An Organization that the HAW5 Foundation supports.